An easy, healthy side dish packed with protein, antioxidants and tons of flavor.
Wilted Green Salad with Goat Cheese
- 1-9 ounce bag fresh spinach
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces La Bonne Vie Goat Crumbles
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
Place spinach in a large salad bowl.
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
Add onions and saute until soft and slightly brown.
Transfer onion to salad bowl. Add balsamic vinegar to pan and reduce by half.
Remove pan from heat and pour vinegar mixture over spinach and toss to combine.
Crumble goat cheese over salad and top with pomegranate seeds and serve while warm.