Indulge your sweet tooth with this decadent dish, perfect for any brunch.
Overnight French Toast
- 16 slices sturdy white bread, cut into 1-in cubes
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces La Bonne Vie Honey Goat cheese, at room temperature
- 8 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup, plus extra for serving
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts
Spray a 13x9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Place bread cubes in pan. In a large bowl, use and electric mixer on medium to beat cream cheese and goat cheese until smooth.
Add 1 egg at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in milk, half and half, and 1/2 cup maple syrup and vanilla.
Pour over bread, cover and refrigerate overnight.
Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
Let casserole sit out at room temperature for 30 minutes. Bake 50 minutes, or until set. Top with walnuts and dust with powdered sugar.
Serve with maple syrup.